Math Team supplies for the 2018-2019 school year.
For students who want to be in the Advanced Mathematics class:
1. 5-subject spiral
2. 2-inch binder with pockets
3. A pack of dividers for the binder
4. Loose leaf paper - college ruled
For all students who are going to compete in Calculator Applications:
1. 2-pack of CR2032 3V batteries. (These are usually found in the photo section of Walmart.)
2. A pack of Bic Xtra-Comfort blue pens. (Walmart usually has a box of 12 for about $2.00.)
The students use blue pens at their math competitions. I will collect the pens from the students and we will use them throughout the year during practice and at competitions. This will ensure they always have a good pen to work with. A fresh set of batteries should last them throughout most of the school year. As we get closer to the State championship meet, we may need to purchase a fresh set of batteries to be on the safe side. Don’t want the calculator to run out of battery at the competition.
For students who are going to compete in Number Sense:
1. 1.5-inch binder.
If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email to AGCHAP31@mcisd.org