My name is Debra Navarro.I have been with education the past 30 years.I was a Math Teacher for 15 Years and a Middle School Counselor for 15 Years. I truly have enjoyed working with students.Although this year we are physically not at school, we are still here for you! We know that it can be difficult navigating through this new (but temporary) normal, but you are not alone.
- School Counselors are available to provide a Comprehensive Developmental Guidance Program and services for all students in the areas of:
- Guidance Curriculum - In an effort to help students develop competence in essential life skills.
- Responsive Services - Provide intervention for immediate personal/social/emotional concerns.
- Individual Planning - Provide guidance to help students plan, monitor, and manage their personal, educational and career goals, and facilitate transition activities for post-secondary education and/or training.
- System Support - Support campus staff, parents, and community to promote the educational, career, personal, and social development of students, as well as the Developmental Guidance Program.