KWJH Sports Schedules & Messaging via Rank One Sport
Rank One Sport has updated the communication tools to allow a faster and more secure method to keep you in touch with your team!
On June 1st the “Send Text Message” feature from the Manage Rosters page will NO longer be available.
Text messaging has grown to be unreliable due to:
- Cellular Carriers blocking the messages - Classifying messages as Spam
- Parents/Players receiving messages several hours after being sent
- No record keeping of messages sent
- Texts do not comply with HIPAA/FERPA regulations
- Push Notifications are HIPAA/FERPA compliant
- Can be sent from the Website and Mobile App
- Messages are sent instantly
- All sent messages are stored inside the software for your records
- Messages are one-way (Parents/Students cannot reply)
- Send messages to a specific team or an entire program
- Push Notifications are provided FREE for all Districts!
Click Here for help with how to send messages through the website
Click Here for help with how to send messages through the Rank One Sport Coach/Admin Mobile App
For instructions to give Parents/Students on how to create an account click Here.